For the id-GPA and q-GPA_TrapMS Search, you have to convert into two different formats – MS1(.ms1) and MGF.
Now you can run id- and q-GPA program under Windows system. (after install)
NOTE: We recommend setting memory to at least 8.0GB and 64bit Computer
After Install: Restart your computer for your changes to take effect.
How to run IQ-GPA (id-, q-) Windows executables:
1) make some folder to your computer, such as to
2) Copy your input files (“*.ms1”,” *.ms2”) to
3) Copy your GPA files (GPA-DB such as “AGP_NeuAc_GPADB.txt”) to
4) Open a command line window by
Start button -> run -> cmd
5) within the command line window, type
cd c:\some_place\ GPA_test
6) run GPA by typing command such as
GPA_TrapMS (or GPA_TofMS)
IQ-GPA (id-, q-) GUI (version1.0):
Video : Try the demo, and Learn more about IQ-GPA search with AGP standard data.
Download the full video for faster access to repeat viewing.